2019 Subaru Crosstrek consumer reviews

$21,895–$22,895 MSRP range

side view of 2019 Crosstrek Subaru

94% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Comfort 4.7
  • Interior blueprint four.7
  • Performance 4.vi
  • Value for the money 4.7
  • Outside styling four.8
  • Reliability 4.8

VERY happy with our purchase

we did our research and are VERY happy with our purchase. the simply thing I call up could be improved is the pick to enhance the rider seat as the commuter'due south seat is adjustable. I am short, I Dearest how the driver's seat raises up -- evenly. our last motorcar (a Toyota) raised the back of the seat, non the whole seat and you lot ended up sitting on an angle. the Crosstrek raises you lot up -- and a lot. I love it! I can encounter some of the hood! wish the passenger seat raised -- it sits also low for someone brusque like me. other than that -- it is a Keen automobile!

Evidence total review

Information technology Is Easy to Love a Subaru

This is a wonderful little car. It seems to have a little more space than a regular pocket-size car hatchback. The ride is great, one of the best riding cars I've always drove. I was concerned with information technology existence AWD information technology would not get that cracking gas mileage in the real earth, but is adequate in mixed city/hwy driving and excellent if you drive hwy a lot. The power is adequate, information technology does take a little chip to get use to the throttle response - you can snap your neck if you go on the pedal too much from starts - like shooting fish in a barrel on the gas and information technology is very smooth. It takes mountain roads effortlessly - drove up a steep North Georgia mountain and it was a goat, just kept going and never nether whatever stress. Haven't taken it off road, merely Subarus I've heard practice quite well off road. This is a great fiddling car and perfect for smaller families or young folks who desire something functional besides every bit something a petty different from a regular sedan/hatch/suv - Subaru is a bit in their own category of automobile type.

Show total review

Very happy

The Crosstrek has everything I need! I did splurge for the bells and whistles, merely still remained in my budget. The CVT transmission is super smooth, haven't noticed a huge difference coming from a 2003 Subaru Outback. The eyesight feature is definitely helpful (and is included in base models), and my Google Pixel connected to the machine without any problems. My first brand new car and I couldn't be happier!

Show full review

I honey driving information technology.

It drives really well on moisture highways. Plenty of zippo. Comfortable car to sit in. Not too many whistles and bells, which is fine with me.

Show full review

Incredibly Uncomfortable

Nosotros own an automobile in lodge to go from one point to another comfortably, safely, and reliably. Afterwards owning our 2019 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Limited for vi months we can report that the vehicle meets two of our three expectations - safety and reliability as expected for a vehicle with less than v,000 miles on its odometer. Unfortunately, it is incredibly uncomfortable to ride in. The front driver and passenger seats are poorly designed - hard and the back rests uncomfortable. Driver side legroom is at a premium resulting in the operator's right knee being jammed into the sharp edges of eye console. The left knee bangs into the armrest below the window controls. The steering wheel is hard and has a pocket-size diameter. And because of the constant boxing between the driver and the EyeSight systems Lane Go along Help feature the wheel must exist firmly grasped at all times. Lane Proceed Assist, "… assists the steering operation by working with the electric power steering to help continue your vehicle in its lane when driving on expressways, freeways and interstate highways." In other words, the car tries to steer itself and the driver is required to constantly override the organization. As a outcome, when we bulldoze for more than than one-half 60 minutes, we have pains that run from the small of our backs, upwards our spines, and beyond our shoulders. On the other paw, the Crosstrek handles well and has adequate acceleration for highway driving. Information technology does extremely well in snow. Its interior is ok but we could practise without the orange stitching on its blackness leather seats. And so there is the EyeSight technology that is a distraction and constantly struggles with the driver for control while driving. No, we practice not recommend purchasing a Crosstrek.

Show full review

Highly dissappointed, exam drive other cars.

I've endemic 4 Subaru vehicles including a 2014 Crosstrek that I really enjoyed, however, I hate my 2019 Crosstrek! Do yourself a huge favor before buying this machine and brand sure to do two things. One, test drive this automobile at lxx-80 MPH on the highway. It is LOUD. Wind noise, road noise, ENGINE noise... All very obnoxious and requires you to turn the radio up very loud to attempt to drown out. 2nd thing yous should practise is test drive all comparable vehicles in the same grade and cost range. My estimate is that you will not land on the Crosstrek as your selection if you bulldoze what else is out at that place and I really wish I would have. My mistake was thinking this 2019 would be exactly like my 2014... It isnt. They clearly cut corners and removed features to drive down costs and raise profits on these cars considering they knew they were selling similar hot cakes. I'm and so disappointed with Subaru that despite this bing my fourth, it will certainly be my last! Shame on you Subaru. My mistake was assuming this would exist exactly the same as my 2014... It is not. PROS: Subaru awd, nice looking interior, break does well with Big bumps in the road. CONS: Engine noise, route and tire noise, current of air dissonance, wipers are noisy even on make new car ! Y'all feel every crash-land in the road and hear information technology. The steering is numb even so a bit twitchy. Brakes are not sufficient under heavy breaking conditions. Car gets diddled all over the route in windy atmospheric condition and when passing semi trucks!! Doors never want to shut all the way without being slammed or pushed the balance of the way close, especially the hatch! Later on one week I had trim on the door coming off!! GAS MILEAGE is very dissappointing! There's cars with nigh 100 more horsepower that get the same mileage. Dispatch is very poor every bit well. Information technology existence so desperately under powered is likely the reason for poor fuel economy. Bottom line: For the money , in the same course and with the aforementioned or better features, there are amend cars out there. Go drive them!

Bear witness full review

My New Subaru Crosstrek

Love the vehicle. Traded my 2011, F-150 in on a new Crosstrek. I drive a lot, spending nigh 400 dollars a month of fuel solitary.... Thinking my gas bill will be nearly 1/2 of what I was spending, putting that towards the new Crosstrek, my monthly out of pocket, additional expense, volition just exist well-nigh 200 bucks... I dear the vehicle, all the new engineering science is just fantastic, it takes some getting used to, the beeping when go outside of your lane or if you accept it set, information technology will steer you back in your lane....just love it.

Show total review

Subaru Crosstrek

Comfortable small vehicle. Perfect for getting around town and doing chores. Piece of cake to drive and skilful mileage. Comfortable feel and like shooting fish in a barrel to handle. All the technology anyone would desire. All the safety signals necessary to keep you safe. Plenty of room for passengers in the rear se at. Expert truck room. Plus Apple Car Play.

Show full review

Love it!

Love it! Better than my before Impreza. Has all the cracking safety features. Overnice pattern inside and out, spacious luggage expanse, good visibility, good electronics, etc.

Show full review

Bang-up auto!

Very practical! Needs more power. Ergonomically correct which isn't the norm with a lot of cars today. Everything in the infotainment system works seemless. I would highly recommend this machine.

Show full review

A happy return to Subaru buying

It meets our needs for both state and city driving. There is plenty of room for the mass of belongings we carry dorsum and forth and information technology came with a roof rack which could expand what we tin carry if necessary.

Show full review

Our 7th Subaru tertiary Crosstrek

This is our seventh Subaru and the 3rd Crosstrek, we've had a 2013 15 Crosstrek Limited 2015 XV Crosstrek Special edition and at present 2019 Crosstrek Express. What a departure much better ride quality, amend interior and exterior quality, stiffer ride, much amend engineering, great upgrade overall, really nice ride, love everything information technology comes with, better steering responsive headlights then our 2017 XT Touring they kinda faster responding to the steering, better eyesight response as well when changing lanes, trully love it!

Evidence total review

Comfortable Ride

Meets all my needs. Love the color (ORANGE). Ride is very smoothen. Sound organisation is great. Trunk space is adaquate. What more than can I say.

Show full review

switched to Subaru

I did it I switched from being a life long Chevy driver to a beautiful new Subaru. I couldn't exist happier. Wonderful vehicle. I am in love.

Evidence full review

The 10 Subaru

Simply endemic this one iii days. All seems great, just similar all the residue. Driven Subarus since 77-78 . But automobile as far every bit I am concerned .

Show total review

Love Subaru with Manual Transmission

I wanted 2 things. Prophylactic and a Manual Transmission and so I crossed over from Honda to Subaru. All-time determination ever. One time I got the hang of shifting the gears - they react a scrap differently than previous sticks I've driven, I admittedly beloved this motorcar. Hugs the road, super responsive, good gas mileage, roomy for back seat passengers and cute to boot. There is as well lots of room for hauling stuff and if I lower the back seats, I can fit my road cycle in the car without taking off the front cycle. I am actually happy with this vehicle.

Show total review

Polish DRIVING

VERY WELL DESIGNED Auto IF You lot READ REVIEWS THEY SAY It'S TO SLOW TO US IT HAS PLENTY OF Power Bully CAR HANDLES WONDERFULLY Swell GAS MILEAGE WHAT MORE COULD You lot ASK FOR.

Evidence full review

Outstanding vehicle!

This car has everything I wanted. It'due south rubber, reliable, comfortable, has current tech, and is economic. I looked at all of the competitors, and the Crosstrek came out on top. This is a car I plan to laissez passer downward to my kids - and have zero worries!

Show full review

Side view mirrors too close to driver

overall I like the vehicle only the side view mirrors issues me as well much as they are too close to me every bit a driver. They should be farther away from the driver like near other cars.

Prove full review

Nice automobile!

I similar information technology, drives well. Haven't had opportunity to see how it does with the awd in alot of snow notwithstanding, which is one of the master reasons I purchased it. And it doesn't get the mileage that it stated.

Bear witness full review

A very solid product

I bulldoze for a company that brings vehicles in from a port that are then serviced and sent to dealerships for auction. Subaru is one of the brands that I drive. The Subaru product is solid and excellent to bulldoze. I hope to own the Crosstrek for quite some time to come.

Evidence full review

Gas mileage is great!

Very good reliable auto! Gas mileage is awesome! For a minor car information technology does take room. Don't demand to worry nigh getting stuck in the snow. Only thing I don't like is the USB ports are in the centre console and hard to get too. It should be in the forepart console under stereo to exist a petty more convenient. Overall a great reliable machine!

Bear witness full review

One of the well-nigh hi tech and safety auto I always had

Machine has everything I e'er need. Very comfortable ft and back, heated ft sits and a summit of line GPS that includes posted speed limits on every public rd. A winner.

Show full review

I beloved information technology!

I bought my first Subaru and I really love it. It's much quieter than my Honda CR-Five and the interior is very comfy. The ride is very polish and the safety technology has already saved me from slamming into a driver that made a sudden stop while I was checking my blind spot! I tin can't look to take it to the mountains to test it on snowfall.

Show full review

Best Vehicle I've E'er Owned

I spent several months researching crossovers, having sworn that I would not go through another Michigan winter without an AWD vehicle. I knew that Subaru had been making all of its models with AWD basically since its inception, and its organisation routinely was rated at or near the elevation. I as well knew its Condom Rating was 2nd to none. The Crosstrek Premium (centre tier model) had everything I wanted (and more), and the but downside mentioned in the apparent review sites was that the iv cylinder Boxer engine was "underpowered". I determined that if this proved true during my test drive, information technology would be a non-starter. Jumped on the state highway immediately after leaving the lot, had a semi truck in front end of me, the Crosstrek had absolutely no problem passing it, and I heard no engine strain, which the reviews had also mentioned. The gas mileage is extraordinary, compared to similar crossovers, the Eyesite Organization is first-class, as is the sound system. Heated seats, side mirrors & wipers really come in handy. The 2d day I endemic information technology, we had 4 inches of snow, I took her out and had absolutely no issues driving through the stuff. I should also mention that this wasn't my first rodeo dealing with dealerships. My experience at Sellers Subaru was the best always.

Show full review

Crosstrex Subaru

Premium bundle gives you lots of bells and whistles. Dear the interior and electronic options. First day of driving was on snowfall covered roads and it handled perfectly. Glad of the selection I made.

Evidence total review

Near comfortable car I've owned

This is a fantastic, versatile, comfy daily driver. It's completely capable on and off the beaten path not to mention the cargo space is laid out perfectly. Almost people volition say its nether powered and I understand all the same it'south a daily driver and not a race car. It'southward 100% perfect for what yous're paying for. Absolutely love this car!

Show full review

First Subaru

So far so skillful. Looking forward to seeing what a Subaru has to offer. This is our start and the sales people assured us information technology won't be our concluding.

Show full review

Very expert all around car

This car met all of my needs safe good on gas on road off road. Also I'thou able to acquit kayaks and tow up to 1500 lbs witch is great.

Show full review

Value based purchase

Information technology'south okay. It isn't bad. Information technology has a lot going for it every bit far as I tin tell, - I won't rid of it before it needs replacement. Don't expect a gushy bunch of BS. If you tin become by 2500miles, if information technology had 150 Yard on information technology, and it is problem free, I'd do another ane.

Testify full review

All-time auto I've always endemic!

I'yard typically an SUV kind of girl, just needed to go something smaller for work related traveling purposes. My crosstrek is the perfect "in-between" of an suv and a car. I love information technology!

Show full review

Big Changes & Happy About It

This new blueprint is well-nigh perfect. Subaru has a bargain with Harmen Carden for electronics, this should exist reexamined. To many small issues with the head unit of measurement. The car is peppy and stable. The seats seem to be a bit to brusque meaning not plenty support to the knees. The built in hot spot is overnice simply requires a subscription to AT&T and it is a bit pricey. I opted for the Starlink upgrade that gives me consierge service and remote offset, worth every dime. The biggest complaint I would have with this car is the false shift for the CVT. Information technology is unnecessary and feels faux. The new hatch door is wider which makes a huge difference because the trunk area is small. Road noise in the new design is way downward from the one-time design. As always then happy with Subaru! AWD with the same or better fuel economy then others in it's class, yous but can't beat information technology.

Show full review

Safety and Reliable

Bought this car as a outset car for my daughter. Bought it with Subaru Eyesight which works great and adds to my piece of mind.

Show full review

Grat car for the money

Vehicle has swell gas mileage and splendid safety features and a vehicle with AWD for the price cannot be beat. It is a 4 cylinder just with the eight speed transmission it seems to be no problem.

Testify full review

Rugged, reliable, extremely safe.

The safety features are really incredible. I love that information technology's both rugged for when I want to go to parks, just still comfortable for every day apply.

Testify full review

About reliable car I accept endemic

Like all the feature lane departure blind spot rear view camera these rubber features are very nice to take it is a joy to drive

Show full review

Zippy, black beauty and low gas mileage!

This car has more than and then met my needs. Lots of cabin room. Love the moon roof! Has lots of zip(ease of round abouts). User friendly booklet guide sent me sailing through all the dashboard features. I dear that every indication is displayed within my immediate vision. Some may phone call this a smart automobile, just I call it my co- pilot. I of my best 2019 decisions!!

Evidence full review

Crosstrek Limited - A Dangerous Vehicle

We decided to buy a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek based upon its best in class rating by a nationally recognized nonprofit consumer arrangement and an higher up boilerplate review by cars.com. Now that we have driven our Crosstrek Express just over 1,000 miles and nosotros accept grown to regret our decision. In short, the Crosstrek Express is a skillful machine mechanically, uncomfortable to ride in, and equipped with EyeSight Commuter Assist Technology - a dangerous technology. Then, if you still want a Crosstrek - avoid the top of the line Express model. We chose a Crosstrek Limited because information technology has 18-inch wheels, an automated climate control organization, and leather-trimmed upholstery that are not available on the other Crosstrek models. The Crosstrek is neat in the snow, has adequate acceleration, and handles tight curves well. However, I am six feet tall and weigh about 170 pounds and find the Crosstrek'due south seats to be uncomfortably difficult and leg room limited. Information technology is fine for taking the kids to schoolhouse or heading to the store for groceries but forget almost it if you are going to be driving for over 45 minutes at a time. Then there is the Crosstrek Limited's EyeSight Driver Help Technology that includes a Pre-Standoff Braking Organization and Adaptive Cruise Control. The Subaru manuals make it clear that, "EyeSight is a commuter assist technology, which may non operate optimally under all driving conditions." And goes on to state that, "The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such every bit vehicle maintenance, weather and road conditions." To emphasize the fact, Subaru has committed near 45% of the EyeSight's 113-page manual to warnings and notices about the limitations and dangers associated with using the system. Unfortunately, the driver is left to figure out what conditions are less that optimal. And fifty-fifty nether ideal weather we take found the EyeSight system to exist unpredictable and difficult to override manually resulting in dangerous driving weather. Cases in betoken, on three occasions Eyesight'due south Pre-Collision Braking Assist system detected obstacles along the curb - a tree, a garbage tin can, and a parked car - and assumed that they represented loftier risks for a standoff and activated the automatic braking system –- all while driving at 35 miles per hour on a vivid overcast day. In one instance, we were almost rear-ended past the car backside whose driver had not anticipated that nosotros would come to an precipitous and unnecessary finish on an open up road to avoid hit a treeom the side of the road. Then in that location is Adaptive Prowl Control combined with the Pre-Standoff Braking - another unsafe feature. Nearly 40% of the text covering Adaptive Cruise Control in the EyeSight manual consists of warnings, cautions, and discussions of the limitations of the advanced cruise control system and for good reason. When activated, Adaptive Cruise Control functions as a smart prowl control and regulates vehicle speed in gild to maintain a "safe post-obit distance" from the vehicle ahead. In addition, it activates automatic braking "when needed" - when the following altitude from the vehicle ahead becomes to small-scale and/or the organisation sees suspension lights on the vehicle alee. Unfortunately, when needed is when the technology thinks it is needed - not when the commuter thinks they demand to boring down or stop. The outcome is ambitious and unnecessary high-speed breaking for cars that change lanes and tap their breaks in front of y'all or gently apply their breaks to dull when entering a highway exit. And once the perceived danger is gone the system is slow to recover cruising speed. The result, sharp and unnecessary slowing of the vehicle on the highway and the risk of a rear-end collisions. It has now happened to us on two occasions – once when a vehicle taped their breaks while changing lanes in front of the states and once when a vehicle tapped its breaks to ho-hum down while entering an exit off ramp. Fortunately, the vehicles behind united states of america have been able to slow or swerve to avoid a standoff. We have been unable to observe a style to permanently disable EyeSight. By default, the Pre-Standoff Breaking System turns on when y'all outset the car and must exist disabled manually once the engine is running. Adaptive Cruise Control is the default prowl control. However Conventional Cruise Command can supersede Adaptive Prowl Control once Adaptive Cruise Control is activated by pressing and belongings two divide buttons on the steering

Show total review

So far then good. I am very happy with my new car!

Great ride, slap-up fuel economy and comfort. It is like a computer it does so much! I feel very safe in the car. Controls are hands accessible and I dearest the sunshine orange.

Prove total review

I honey this auto!

I love this machine. I bought it because I need something that's proficient in the snow. This auto over exceeds my daily driving needs and I'k happy with the purchase!

Show total review

Another Great Subaru

This motorcar is just what I needed, drove a manual for 20 yrs. but transitioning to an easier and more user-friendly drive. Overall information technology is comfortable, lots of amenities and a great value likewise being fun & safety to drive!

Testify full review

The model and year I accept wanted from the start!

This automobile is astonishing. I traded in a 2010 Impreza which I owned for nine years. I needed a bigger car with higher ground clearance and this model accomplished this requirement! The color is Cool Khaki Gray and is admittedly beautiful! I could not be whatever happier with my new car or Subaru of Wakefield! My salesman, Al Mazin, was efficient, knowledgeable and delivered my car to me in 24 hours!

Show full review

Groovy car! Dear it!

The motorcar is perfect. Information technology is soooo cute and soooo cool looking. Information technology meets my needs. This is my second Crosstrek….had a 2013. Traded for all the prophylactic features on the 2019. These are important features.

Bear witness full review

Thrilled with my first Subaru!

Fashionable, comfortable, and an crawly ride! The Crosstrek has features that cars comparable in size/style/cost do non offer--so much so, in fact, that after 2 decades of driving Jeeps, I fabricated the switch to Subaru.

Show full review

Subaru...where take you been all my life?

Fast car, convertible, luxury ride, dwelling house away from home...had them all! At present in love with my get-go Subaru and what fun. Stable drive with a great steering feel. Smooth ride according to some passengers, which I knew from the get-go. My test drive was driving it home after my purchase. What a nifty looking car!

Show full review

Astonishing car

Information technology's a beautiful auto, drives and handles great. I'one thousand Looking frontward to driving it in the snow information technology'south one of the nicest cars I've ever endemic.

Show total review

I love this car!

I had a hybrid crosstrek and loved it, information technology was time to trade in, I cruel in beloved with the new design, the ride is and then much smoother and quieter. Merely dearest my new auto!

Prove total review

More than upscale than the previous Crosstrek

This machine is perfect for me. It's Faster, it has more room, the ride is meliorate. I had the previous cross track, and love that one, just this one is a huge improvement!

Show full review

2nd Generation improves on the original

My wife has a 2014 XV Crosstrek. This auto has been unstoppable in any atmospheric condition or route situation information technology's faced. I only replaced my ten twelvemonth old ride with a 2019 Crosstrek and I am now enjoying the same condolement level she has experienced. The six speed is silky smooth, and I don't detect whatsoever lack of ability others take mentioned. The Starlink system is trouble free, and I take had no issues with Android Auto. My former car did have remote beginning, but the Crosstrek has heated seats, so that'south a wash. Great car for a surprisingly low toll.

Bear witness full review

Nice reliable vehicle

I only had the machine several months, but it met all my needs. I am currently in the market for another i. Would definitely consider a Crosstrek again if the finance rate was good.

Evidence full review

Love my new Crosstrek

This machine is perfect: it'south the correct size with simply enough cargo space. There are a ton of prophylactic features and it is all-cycle bulldoze. Information technology is non the fastest car in the world but strikes a nice residuum of moderate acceleration. Very happy with information technology! I also got a great deal at Nate Wade Subaru.

Show total review

I love this beautiful bluish beast!

I love this auto! It has all the stops. The heated seats and 3 free years of SIRIUS XM are a nice touch. The My Subaru app is awesome too. You tin can employ information technology to schedule maintenance or check your car'due south stats. Zoom zoom baby!

Prove total review

Comfortable Ride

I originally went in looking to buy a forester only the 2019 model is longer and wider. The Crosstrek is the mini version, I guess, and the ground clearance is the same at 8.5 inches. Base model for the Forester came in around 33k, but I was offered a great deal for the premium model Crosstrek and roughly or nether that price. It was a no brainer for me. Interior is stylish and comfortable, lots of tech stuff, usb ports, etc. I noticed at that place is a lag when stopping and accelerating of the engine. Non a big bargain. X Drive and standard AWD for all models is always a plus. My only complaint is rear window is too pocket-sized, just there are some tradeoffs coming from Previous Car* 2003 Jeep Rubicon Limited. Overall rating 4/5.

Evidence full review

Best car always Crosstreck

The Crosstreck is sporty fun to drive and gets great gas millage. The 2019 version is packed with squeamish features and comfort. I believe this Subaru has the best all wheel drive of whatever car I have driven and I bulldoze in the snow a lot, all winter. I would recommend going to become one from SAM ( Wesam Alsaifi) at Gresham Subaru great guy Thank you Sam

Show full review

2nd Crosstrek

I would highly recommend this car for anyone looking for an all wheel drive suv that wants great gas mileage! I average 30 to 34 mpg with the transmission manual. The 2019 Crosstrek is much quieter for road racket than my previous 2016. I also beloved the half dozen speed transmission over the previous 5 speed. It has much better selection up but does still feel under powered.

Prove full review

About reliable car I?ve owned

The car met all my needs and it?s cute!! It besides has squeamish features and the power to take a nice space for my family

Show total review

FromLexus to Subaru and I love my new vehicle

I knew I wanted a crossover vehicle and, after online research, narrowed my choices to the Honda Hour-5 and the Crosstrek. I am confident that I got the best deal on my leased Crosstrek.

Testify full review

Peppy fun car to drive!

A small-scale car that inside feels very big. Hugs the road and fun to drive. All wheel drive is great on all road surfaces. Adept gas milage.

Prove full review

I LOVE my Crosstrek!

The Crosstreck is perfect for my xl minute commute to work. I have driven it in the snowfall and it handled wonderfully. The gas per mile has been better than I hoped in stop and become traffic. I dear the storage and the leather interior with greyness accents.

Show full review

Dear this motorcar

Everything that I expected from Subaru and more than. I love the ride and handling. Acceleration is proficient but not nifty but didn't look it o exist. Would definitely recommend this vehicle.

Show full review

Pocket-sized motorcar for dirt roads.

I practise more than half my commute on dirt roads. The lift on this motorcar, wheels, and all wheel drive make this the perfect pocket-size automobile for land roads.

Prove full review

What a Subaru should be... great little motorcar

So far I like this machine more I though I would. My last experience driving a Subaru was a trivial inherited ?98 Impreza that didn?t fit my six?5? frame well. The Crosstrek is roomy and very comfortable. It handles way better than I expected. This is non what car magazine people probably think of equally a great car only for a normal regular sort of car information technology?south great. The suspension is very prissy, not harsh at all. Visibility is fantabulous. Fuel economy neat and then far. I take the premium model which has knobs for heat and radio and I love that. Very simple to use. Not a hugely powerful engine but plenty good for daily driving. Can?t await to bulldoze this In the snow

Show full review

drove it ,then bought it

I appreciate the starlink safe features, ease of driving and ground clearance . I similar the easy to read dash and screen displays. Steering wheel controls are user friendly .

Show full review

Wonderful car

Sporty, beautiful, neat MPG, AWD, great value. Drove information technology in Orlando with the Eyesight and information technology felt very rubber and effective. Nice to accept airbags all around yous too. Subaru has come a long way since my SVX.

Show total review

Rubber and reliable

Vehicle is practiced size. Roomy in back and rear. Safety, keen visibility, comfy ride, upgrades in Limited well worth $: dandy navigation, stereo system, moonroof.

Show total review

Fantabulous pattern, obviously well thought out

First calendar month of ownership: cross land road trip, camping, daily commute, some snowfall. Performed exquisitely. True, its not the fastest car, just 35 mpg is difficult to shell.

Show total review

Love my Subaru

Love the compact sport utility .Well designed , plenty of head room and leg room ,can't say plenty nigh this vehicle. Lots of texnology, impressed with overall pattern .

Show full review

Honda S 2000

This car meets our needs, bought for the quality and prophylactic features. My married woman occasionally must get downward a dirt road. The Crosstrek has skillful road clearance, and all bicycle drive is a plus.

Evidence full review

So far so practiced

This car is comfortable, has enough of leg room and drives smooth. Information technology does lack storage, merely has a roof rack to compensate. The pick upwards is a trivial slower simply I am coming from a V6 engine. And so far no complaints and I am liking all the electronic perks (digital tire pressure, machine air, heated seats, congenital in garage door opener, auto tracking cruise control, etc.)

Show full review

So happy to render to owning Subaru-best handling!

Subaru has the handling & stability I need living in North Due east. It is besides the safest vehicle. Love AWD! Crosstrek has plenty of room and safety features in an SUV. I?thou and so pleased with my choice of Subaru Crosstrek!

Show full review

I similar driving again.

This car is and then well equipped. I know I would of had to pay actress for some of the options if I had gone with some other brand. A lot of value for the money.

Show total review

The Best Past Far!!

This SUV has so many bells and whistles, it will have me awhile to know what they all do. My Crosstrek is then comfortable and has an extremely smooth ride. After doing much enquiry, test driving and realizing what my needs were, the Crosstrek came out on acme. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a undecayed, stylish ride. I bought the 2019 Crosstrek Express w/eyesight in Quartz Blueish Pearl.

Show full review

Dear the looks of this car and size.

Beloved virtually everything well-nigh this car. The one thing I practise not like is the vizor they made to fat and I cannot put my garage door opener on it. And there is a off light on the nuance that keeps beeping. Other than that I love it.

Show full review

Comfortable

This is 1 the most comfy cars I take always endemic. The interior is user friendly and the outside is very sleek. I am excited to own this vehicle. Information technology is very repose as well

Show full review

Glad to be in a Subaru !

My Crosstrek dar exceeds my expectations and i truly savor driving it ! The interior is roomy too classy looking. Plenty of room int the back and fun to be in !

Bear witness total review

I love the ease in handling and getting in and out

This car meets all of my needs it?s exsctly what I wanted. I dearest the orange color and the style of the body. The fact that the stitching on the interior matches the oranges makes information technology fifty-fifty greater with

Show total review

So impressed with all the safety features!

The prophylactic features that came with the Subaru made my car decision very elementary! Quite simply no other automobile in its class compared. It was a no- brainer.

Testify total review

All I needed to go from point A to point B

I don?t know much near cars, just I?m loving this one...it looks cool, non hard to figure out the bells and whistles, plenty of leg room, I tin plug my phone in to charge and it volition play my music that style, love the touchscreen for my gps, I put it in cruise control ofttimes, in that location?s also a camera for when you opposite the vehicle... very reliable, best vehicle I?ve had!

Bear witness total review

Subaru... the way to become.

I am really loving my new Crosstrek. The amount of tech on this thing is dandy and makes the driving experience much safer and more enjoyable. Information technology is actually spacious and the interior is great as well. The adaptive prowl control is a serious game changer.

Show full review

Most reliable auto I've endemic

This meets my needs and more than. iv USB ports, Android auto/ Apple connect. Can configure auto with dissimilar apps. First-class navigation arrangement, stereo is perfect.

Prove full review

Single dad loves this motorcar

When my kids got as well sometime for my onetime machine, I got this Subaru. Information technology is a wonderful motorcar. Nosotros got the basic level, and it ts comfortable and drives corking. The best matter is that information technology spoils is - information technology isn't one of those basic levels that makes you wish yous'd gotten a amend ane: it it perfect as it is. And my kids love it, especially the legroom.

Show full review

Splendid Advanced Safety Features

Very fashionable, proficient gas mileage, excellent accelerate safety features- Great value. Lots of cargo room. Handles well; adequate engine power. Elevated driving position. Off-Route capability.

Bear witness full review

Nifty NEW CAR

I just purchased this machine and I love it. I practice have 1 problem with my stereo system. (radio crackles and has some static) the dealership told me in that location wasn't a fix for the problem still.

Testify total review

Honey is truly what makes a Subaru a Subaru.

This vehicle makes me feel safe and secure. I tin can see then much from the driver?due south seat which is great, and the safety features are unbelievable. The Eyesight engineering science, bullheaded spot detector, AWD and slew of safety features adds to how safety I feel in this motorcar. Non just is it prophylactic just it is super edgy and sporty. I beloved the design and the space in the interior. The Harmon Kardon sound organization is seriously awesome.

Show total review

Practiced value

Slow, merely having the transmission transmission helps a little. Expert clearance, and should be reliable for a long time. Lots of space within and comfortable seats.

Show total review

Reliable machine

I bought this auto for my wife and it met all her needs. This motorcar is very safe to drive. Plenty of leg rooms. Automatic Reverse Bracking System is awesome.

Show full review

New car and so much more than than I expected!

I never imagined that I could get all of the features, comfort and way at the price. Subaru has done a neat chore with this one.

Show full review

Compact car with many features

I picked the Subaru Crosstrek considering it has a manual manual with AWD. There are many extras' that are standard in this car.i.e roof rack, keyless entry, digital i phone displays , rearview camera etc. A not then good feature is that when going in contrary, the stick shift has to be pulled up to contrary which can not exist done with a mitten on. We live in Minneosta and information technology is cold in the wintertime, gloves don't do it for me and I volition take to take my mitten off each fourth dimension I need to go in opposite. This might not be an issue for many but information technology is a large 1 for me in the winter. I like that it has a real spare tire, many new cars but come with a repair kit to save space and weight. It repsonds well and handles very well, like the ability to raise the front seat and split the back seats for increase cargo space. I just bought the motorcar and overall I similar it very much.

Testify full review

Poor paint quality and customer support

I bought 2018 with all the bells and whistles. As soon I bring information technology home I see paint chipping off from the side doors. I also paid actress $1000 dollars for paints, underneath and leather dash protection. I went dorsum to local dealer Centaur Subaru and they told me its not covered and I have to contact Subaru Canada. I just ignore it and continue driving. After driving on highway I was washing front end fender and to my surprise 1" pigment peel off including 3m protection. I took an date with the same dealer and met with Subaru Canada rep which did nothing to help me out instead he gave me a bear upon paint for costless. I sold my car for less than 10,000 the price I paid but with in few months and car was still under 7000 kms. I read lots of reviews before buying it but car will not be worth if paint job is non done right. Also it take too much fourth dimension and tedious in picking upward the speed . Volition never buy any Subaru in my life.

Show full review

Dearest this car

I beloved the looks, body style. Starting time hatchback I ever owned and I love it. When I run into information technology in the parking lot at piece of work I however can't believe it'south mine, it stands out in the parking lot. I am only v' tall and I can adjust the seat then that I have great view while driving and that'south something I have a challenge with in finding in a car but the seat is besides adaptable enough for a big person. Now I can't wait for snow.

Show full review

Took a 3000 mile trip right off the shore room.

Great handling, was surprised with the P/U when passing on ii lane roads. 38.vii MPG on interstate and main two lane roads. On interstate at 75 MPH got 37.4 MPG. The agile cruise is a peachy characteristic. Honey the dorsum up camera and blindside protection. Not sure if the lane departure is all that great.

Show full review

The best safest car I've ever endemic

This car is fully equipped with rubber devices including rubber eyesight and starlink. Information technology is comfortable, I would say plush, but the driving isn't sacrified for the ride. I look frontwards to taking a leisurely route trip in this vehicle...my third Subaru

Show full review

Best Subaru I've owned, and I've owned many!

This auto has exceeded all my expectations. It'southward comfy, reliable and has a ton of great features that have made driving MUCH more enjoyable for me!

Show total review

Beloved the new power and attending to detail!

The power over the 2015 is expert. Non happy with the limited selection of interior colors and styles. Very reliable! Ane of the most comfy seats I?ve always sat in.

Evidence full review

Subaru Crosstrek

Honey it! Information technology's got a neat ride, super comfortable, groovy audio system, honey the Eyes to protect us, great on gas, love the windshield can see everything.

Testify full review

Best Machine Always

For the price, this automobile is the best value I accept plant. The exterior/interior styling is fantastic. The safety features are the same you would discover on cars costing at least $20K more. Gas mileage has been around 28 for city. Very comfy. Heated seats are terrific for those with lower dorsum pain.

Bear witness total review

Best car I ever endemic.

This auto is very comfortable. Quite on the route. Super durability for New York City. Milea Subaru is the best dealer in New York City.

Show full review

Very Excited for My New Car

This machine will keep my son and I condom! That is most important!!! It has all the rubber features you could dream of. After I had a tutorial with Dustin Hoose - I love information technology. He explained everything and synced my phone!

Testify full review

Love this car!

The interior layout is very well thought out. Everything is intuitive. Love all the latest technology. Seats are comfortable and supportive. Exterior is stylish and sporty. I appreciate the eight.seven" clearance which is the same as the Forester I traded in. The only issue might exist performance. This is non a car for going fast! Which is fine past me, I'k a pokey driver anyhow. Gas mileage is great!!!

Bear witness total review

All-time machine I take owned

This auto just floats down the road. Great in a tempest also. Extremely comfortable and tight. Couldn't inquire for any better. Dear information technology. I will be a returning Subaru customer.

Prove total review